Monday 6 October 2008

A Dangerous Combination

Not always brimming over with the milk of human kindness and generosity, Hamish, on this occasion, felt the need to perform his civic duty for the good of one of the Regulars:

"There I was sitting reading the paper on a well earned, few and far between tea break, when an article of grave concern caught my eye.

I felt it was my loyal duty to pass this on to a dear friend of mine, nay, ours.

I summarise:

Scientists have discovered (how and why I'm not sure,) that if males consume excessive amounts of peanuts and coffee, they grow BREASTS.

So that's where they come from! And I thought it was from lack of excercise, fatty foods and beer.

Regards, Hamish."

How long would it take the Regulars to deduce as to whom Hamish was alluding?


Would they indeed need a clue?










No comments: