Monday 28 November 2011

Mo No







It's so wrong.


















That said, having given him substantial help above and beyond the call of duty in creating his Mo Space Gobby felt she may stand to benefit in some way despite being unlikely to suffer from men's cancer in the future:




Billy's Motivation

a rarely witnessed thing. 
 



Billy Idle
Thank you, Gobby darling, for your donation for which I cannot wait to repay you, umpteen times over, in whichever way you dictate.
2 December 2011







Billy Idle
My girlfriend, Gobby, is the absolute light of my life and I have no idea what I would do without this wonderful woman, constantly at my (constant) beck and call and who created this space for me on my behalf upon my instruction.
22 November 2011






But, and this time actually in his own words, Billy is sincerely grateful to everyone that sponsored him.

http://www.movember.com/m/2779240




No comments: